Sunday 3 January 2010

DJ Vengeance Documentary

Over last November and December I was given a college assignment which said i needed to make a 3 minute documentary (I wanted to do it properly by going out into the big wide world and finding someone sucessful to interview as opposed to just doing a family member like most people in my class).
So I logged onto Myspace in search of a Drum & Bass artist who I could make a 3 minute documentary on.... after contacting a few artists I finally got a positive reply from a local drum and bass artist called Dj Vengeance and I took it from there...

This is what i came up with.... all of this is MY work and it is currently on his record label's Youtube account:

For more info on Dj Venjeance see: http:\\www.vengeancerecordings.co.uk\.

No comments:

Post a Comment